QAMISHLI, Syria (North Press) – Syria’s Foreign Ministry condemned on Wednesday Iranian drone and ballistic missile attacks targeting the territories of the Kingdom of Bahrain, the State of Kuwait and the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
Earlier on Wednesday, Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps announced it had carried out attacks using drones and long-range missiles against military bases in Bahrain, Kuwait and Jordan.
In a statement published through its official platforms, the Syrian Foreign Ministry said that the security and stability of Arab countries are an integral part of the security and stability of the region as a whole.
The ministry said such attacks constitute a violation of the sovereignty and territorial integrity of states, stressing that escalatory actions only contribute to further instability and tension across the region.
It added that these developments endanger civilian lives and warned that targeting civilian facilities and infrastructure represents a clear violation of the principles of international law and the Charter of the United Nations.
The statement did not provide further details regarding the attacks or their consequences.