QAMISHLI, Syria (North Press) – Israeli forces carried out search and raid operations on Monday targeting several homes in the village of Ruwayhinah in the central countryside of Quneitra governorate, southern Syria, according to local sources.
Local sources in Quneitra governorate told North Press that an Israeli force consisting of about 15 military vehicles entered Ruwayhinah village earlier in the day.
The sources said the Israeli patrol conducted raids and searches on nine homes inside the village, causing concern among residents. No arrests were reported during the operation.
According to the sources, the Israeli forces later withdrew toward their military positions after completing the search and raid operations.
Israeli forces have conducted a number of incursions and military activities in parts of southern Syria in recent months, particularly in areas near the ceasefire line in Quneitra governorate.